Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Being Judged....!


Do not judge me...
............Open the Cover and Read

Because I am thin
Do not think my life is perfect.
Stress may have caused the weight loss !
...Notice the lines on my face.

Because I am overweight
Do not assume I drowned my sorrow with food.
My metabolism may challenge me.
...See beyond my exterior.

Because I am disfigured
do not pity me
The lessons I have learned may surpass yours 1,000 fold.
...Share my insight.

Because I fit society's definition of BEAUTY
Do not despise me
It may all have been paid for,
to compensate for my internal insecurities.
...Observe the sorrow in my eyes.

Because I do not speak eloquently
Do not write me off as uneducated.
Work and family responsibility may have stolen my childhood education.
...Listen to what I am trying to say.

Do not judge me...
 .......Open the cover and read

Shalom ........ & Maranatha

No comments: