Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Monday, July 05, 2010

God's PLANS....for you/me.!

Do not let Satan deceive you into being afraid of God's plans for your life.....

When you follow God's call on your life, you might find yourself in some unfamiliar places. 
A seedy part of town....
On stage, speaking in front of a large group....
A completely different country....
You might get a little scared.....And that's okay. 
What's important to remember is that God is always with you.

Remember Daniel in the lion's den? 

He was kept overnight in a sealed pit with hungry lions, but when morning came, he shouted from the bottom: 
 "My God sent His angel, and He shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in His sight" (Daniel 6:22).

Consideration.....
You probably won't be thrown into a literal pit of lions, but you might find yourself under pressure as you serve God. 

Whatever happens - whether God delivers you miraculously or simply gives you strength to cope - know that He is near you, pleased with you, helping you, turning a lion's den into a sanctuary of praise.

Contemplation... Lord, sometimes I get scared.
I feel unable to meet the challenges in front of me. 
Help me remember that You are working in and through me.


Shalom

No comments: