Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

"Law" vs "Grace"..... the absolute Contrast !

Law :
- demands
- commands, but gives no strength to obey.
- burdens, casts down, and condemns. 
- appeals to self to do its utmost
-
requires effort and strain, urging us toward a goal we can never reach
Grace:
- bestows. 
- promises and performs, doing everything for us.   
- comforts, makes strong and glad. 
- points to Christ to do all.  
- works all of God's blessed will in us.
 
1st step:
Should be to completely accept my failure and inability, as God had been trying to show me/you, instead of striving against it....

2nd Step:
With this acceptance and confession, me/you could sink down before God in utter helplessness....

3rd Step:
There me/you would learn that, unless grace gave him deliverance and strength, we could never do better than we had done, and that grace would, indeed, work all for us....

We must come out from under law, self, and effort, taking his place under grace and allowing God to do all...!

Lord, I know that when I am weak, I am strong in You. 
Thank You for the grace that makes serving You a joy. 
Amen & Sela

No comments: