Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Emotional Battery ....... Recharged !

"Delight Yourself....in the Lord!"


Ever need your Emotional battery recharged?

When it's been too long since I've had a break, -it begins to affect my moods; my energy levels and my ability to think clearly and act decisively.....

For me, solitude is a wonderful "stress buster."

Solitude in nature, allows me to reconnect with God in my soul.
Being in the Bush lately, -almost every other day.......  amongst a wide variety of unusual huge & minute creatures amidst the 'wild' here in  'smugglers capital' of SA, has got a tantalizing, exhilarating & positive effect on my perception of the preciousness, -though brevity, of the Here & Now.

I know the time is running out........
Soon it is going to .....End

Eternity has become a Reality ....every day! 

The "noise" and confusion of my everyday world can be left behind....& 
I can just listen to what God is saying.........


When last did you hear God speaking in His uniquely peculiar way ......... to you ?
Perhaps .........you might need some 'bush' in your everyday 'mundane money-accumulating/bragging' routine.... ?


Shalom......has got 'Real Meaning' in the bush, as so 
Maranatha.......is just 'round the next Bend in the Road' !


No comments: