Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Friday, May 18, 2012

Hope... !

EVERYBODY KEEPS ON TALKING ABOUT IT
NOBODY'S GETTING IT DONE....!

I looked at it for about 5 seconds and kept walking............ 
But the message stayed with me. 
I repeated the words in my head and it made me feel good each time I did. 
I kept thinking about it as I walked around, wondering who put the message there and why.
The words stayed with me a few days, each time I'd think them I'd have pleasant thoughts. 
I imagined ............
.... a person touched by the unexpected kind actions of another. 
.... the happiness of someone being told they inspired someone else. 
.... someone grateful for another person but too shy to say so. 
.... people who inspired me and others. 
.... I was also filling someone with hope just by..... being 'authentic'  me.
Everything I imagined was nice, everything made me connected and happy.
I began to think the message's only purpose was to inspired happy thoughts. 
And for me it did.....
..... I think the mystery was a big part of it. 
Why this "Message of Hope" and to whom? 
The mystery kept me thinking about it. 

I find Hope in  ..........
.... looking at the sunset & someone's sincere smile that can still warm my heart
.... the beauty of the colours of a small flower;
....  the movement of a butterfly,
.... rain, pouring-down on a roof top;
.... the crashing sound of waves that can still lull me to 'conscious' sleep of God is STILL in control;
 .... the sight of a rainbow, that still makes me stop and stare in wonder;
 .... touching the soft fur of a favored pet still feels pleasant under my fingertips,
 .... meeting new people, always with a trace of excitement and optimism,
 .... giving people the benefit of a doubt
searching for a 'lurking spec of God-implanted good'  in most of them; 
.... offering my hand in friendship to others that have touched your life,
.... in receiving an unexpected e-mail, sms or means of communication that still brings a pleasant surprise,
.... compassion with the suffering of others, (incl. animals), that still fills me with pain and frustration,
.... accepting that some people are placed in our lives  for only a season......... & that it must end (often too soon...)
.... spending time in a place of quiet in reflection with God,
.... looking at incidents of the past &.... sometimes smile,
....  if, when faced with the bad, when told everything is futile, I can still look up & say " "Thank You... Lord" , being contend in where & what I am, at present.........

Hope is .......
.....such a marvellous thing.
It bends, it twists, it sometimes hides, but rarely does it break.
It sustains us when nothing else can.
It gives us reason to continue 
& courage to move ahead, when we tell ourselves we'd rather give in.
It puts a smile on our face when the heart cannot manage.
Hope puts our feet on the path when our eyes cannot see it.
Hope moves us to act when our souls are confused of the direction.
Hope is a wonderful thing, something to be cherished and nurtured....
It's something that will refresh us in return.
It can be found in each of us,
It can bring light into the darkest of places.

You!........Be 'today'  ...-the 'spec of Hope', for someone else

Maranatha ..... & Shalom !

No comments: