Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Making a difference ..............in the lives of people we meet !



We touch the lives of others in ways we often never know.......


Sometimes 'Special' People........, out of the blue, -come into our personal world for fleeting moments and can leave us ( & them),  forever changed.........:
- We have more power to create or to destroy 'people's lives', -than we can imagine....

- We can leave things or individuals better or worse than we found them....
- A look, a word, a gesture has tremendous impact.....
But, frequently we unfortunately blither along 'mole-blind' to the effect, -every communication wields.


Someone took me by the shoulders many years ago and while looking at me straight into my eyes, said:  


"Hold on ONLY to God through this.... :"



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 


With the words of Jeremiah 29:11 guiding me.......


I gave anew my entire life and future over to God. 



Many years thereafter, as I tried for some time after my "divorce ' in absentia' "................., 

-to figure out how to pick up the shattered pieces of my hopes and dreams;

 I continue to cling to those promises found in the passage.........


That was exactly what I didn't have in my life then..........


-but so desperately needed: hope, no harm, a future, and a plan! 
As I read the verse over and over, I realized it addressed everything that was wrong with me. Anything and everything ( as with Job), could be taken from me in an instant, (as it was), but God and His Word would still be there...... ! 
I start to live in 15 minute increments  
Jeremiah 29:11 became my Life Verse.

Make it TODAY also.......Yours, -if you please ?

Shalom

No comments: