Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Example...to Follow..........

There are so many people who are miserable in this world.
 
You can't help but feel sorry for these people, for you look at them and see hopelessness. Some people put on a front that they're happy, and really they are sad.
 
I used to be one of those people.
 
Some other people can be totally obsessed with movie stars and celebrities.
Janet Jackson, (who most probably had everything she could possibly want, and was still miserable) once said:
"There's nothing more depressing than having everything, and still feeling sad."
 
Some others had such horrible relationships with their friends and family; the things they had didn't matter.
 
So, every time I hear people make fun of someone for who their idol is. 
I can't help feeling grateful for the person who doeshave an idol, because they have someone to learn from and to help them grow.
 
It's funny how just one sentence can change your life.
 
I know one sentence changed mine......
 "I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done to you."
(John 13:15)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fabulous insight!