Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Grace..Joy ...Love.....?

 'I love the Lord because He/Them (as 3-in-1 God),
........ have heard my voice
................ & my supplication!
Love is the child of Gratitude...... 
Love grows as gratitude is felt, and then breaks out into praise & thanksgiving to God:

“Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits.” 
Psalm 103:2

What do I have to thank God for? 
According to Psalm 103, quite a bit.
He .......
......forgives our sins
......heals us.
......gives us good gifts
......loves us.

Look around your life and see His goodness......... 
-then in Gratitude, 
-Thank a merciful God, -for His' Grace

That's an prerequisite to:
..... Living Joyfully &
Thankfully 
....in His Grace.

Shalom........&  Maranatha

No comments: