Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Saturday, January 30, 2010

BEING OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE.............& then GRACE !

Have you ever been given an assignment at work that was beyond your perceived ability? 

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work" (2 Cor 9:8).

When I was in my late twenties I made a career change which necessitated a job change.
 
As I took on my new job I told the Lord I was not qualified for this and He would have to help me to be successful...... 
Many could not believe I had been successful..... 
 
Do you have a major challenge in your work life?
Ask God to help you be successful in your assignment.
God delights in showing His children His power so you can abound in your good work.

Shalom

No comments: