Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Friday, November 13, 2009

Receiving.............in Grace

God always knows what we need before we even ask.

I recall a few years ago when God was allowing my business to dry up - it happened in order to lead me to an entirely new dimension in my Life....

Lack of provision is one way God leads us to a new place.
This was a scary proposition because I had many outstanding obligations to many, and I had to have some significant cash flow to make these payments.
God encouraged me through a 'hidden Blessing' to know that He was my provider.
God equips us to fulfill the mission He has for us.

Whenever there is a lack of resources, God is either teaching us to trust Him in greater ways or He is using this to direct our path to new sources of income.
(Many a time it might first require from us to past a 'test' in spending significant time in a Valley.....that potentially allow us to 'Grow' )

Trust the Lord to bring you what you need in the timing that He determines.

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work" (2 Corinthians 9:8).

No comments: