Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

"I me & myself.. " 'holistically' speaking, -in the reality of the 'Bigger Picture ' ...!


When everything is said & done....... "I, me & myself " as HUMAN BEINGS are such SMALL CREATURES, comparing to the bigger picture ?








What would then be our summation of this ......?
* On the one end of the spectrum : Nevertheless our over-inflated ego......... we 'are nothing'
On the other end .........:  How  precious are we not in God's eyes that He made 'time for each of us & treasure us, -every moment of the day'....!
* SO ........
DON'T BE TOO WORRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING,
* TREASURE EVERY MOMENT, DO WHAT YOU WISH TO DO.....
* BROADEN YOUR VIEW, BROADEN YOUR MIND,
* DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE BOTHERING YOU,
* DO TREASURE YOUR LOVE, LIVE SAFELY AND PEACEFULLY,
* ALWAYS BE HAPPY TO WELCOME THE COMING OF THE NEW DAY....... 
* ENJOY THE SUNSHINE .. 
* ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF THINGS..

Shalom

No comments: