Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Live a Life ....with Intention ! Aan: Jasme....



(Opgedra aan: Jasmé Jakkals, my Liefste hartseer-jolig meisiekind !)


Walk to the edge.....
Enjoy the height, whilst the wind is blowing full-force in your face
Listen hard........ to distinguish between your own needy self-centric concerns & the 'Whisper of God's Spirit' to your spirit...

Laugh.........easily, .......much, -in abundance ...until you feel you can't cry anymore. 
Play with abandon.......
Live Life's assets with an open hand, 
-knowing that it can be taken away any moment (in SA it is just a matter of when!)
Practice common-sense wellness.
Continue to learn.
Choose with no regret.

Things of the past ...ARE things of the past !
Appreciate your 'loved ones' NOW !

(Tomorrow they & you just might be gone...?)
{ Watch out for May 21st 2011...! } (see previous blogg in Afrikaans)
Lead / follow a 'worthy' Leader.
Do what you love.....
Live as if 'this' is all there is.

Live as if 'tomorrow' will never come
Life is short, forgive sooner and always keep smiling
Be yourself
Your Unique
Put Jesus Christ 1st in your life.....
...then in His time
EVERYTHING will fall eventually (in His' time),  into place !
Live with the vision of 'One day, very soon, I'll meet the Lord....
..in Heaven
my Real Home....
Forever !
Know You are  just 'passing through' (don't get too comfortable attached to these 'temporary issues' that are without a doubt , -not that important !
Live in the moment, 
-in 15 minute increments, 
whilst 'ready to go' instantaneously 
on 21st May 2011.


Nearly everyone postpones one 'grand thing' or a collection of 'mighty hopes and dreams'

Between the quote marks of our lives are phrases like these. : 
One day ........ 
"When things slow down...when I finish my degree...when I get certified...as I acquire a deeper knowledge base...when I have kids...when the kids are grown...when I get well...when I marry...when I divorce...when I retire...when I get that promotion, that raise, that job, that house, that whatever the  { fill-in-the blank }  is for your specific postponing of life..."

It doesn't work that way in pragmatic day-to-day Life !
Your Life Begins........ When,  You Do (begin with whatever, with or without, but with what you've got at that point in time.... !)

You may think you are postponing the longing of your soul until life aligns itself with your vision, until elements conspire to be more favorable...but as it happens, life just lolls along at the same remarkable consistent and disinterested cadence. 
Life is impartial. 
YOUR personal, subjective life (dreams, satisfactions, contentment, achievements, vision, fullness, passion, aspirations) begins when you begin......

From my teens into adulthood, I said, "I want to be an artist.........."
An "Artist of Life in the Fullest sense of the spoken & unspoken Word....!"
I want to Live Life from A~Z from the wildest of physical adventure to the most subtlest vibe of the Spiritual realm...... being a artist of words, thoughts, & other intangible dimensions....
One day I changed the sentence to, "I am an artist." 
My view changed. 
Life began.
I looked behind me and saw that I had been accidentally living as an artist. 
( ...although people might still say I can't hold a note....... It doesn't matter, -I still enjoy it !)
I had been laying down a path that was only now visible to eyes that had begun to see. Beginning my life as an artist made my heart's longing and the small, tentative labors of my hands - visible and tangible. 
I began by opening the door and simply believing that I could live my dream. 
I began living that dream by seeing that I could.

Your purpose, that thing that among the many to-dos of your days, is what you must do. Embrace the truth of your purpose each minute of your precious life...for how very true it is that life begins when you do.
If you would dream it.........BEGIN it.
If you have an idea.......OPEN it.
If there is longing ....ACKNOWLEDGE it.
If there is mission.... COMMIT it... Full-out, with EVERYTHING you've got
If there is daring.....DO it.
If there is Love......SPEAK it....NOW !
If there is resource......USE it.... sparingly, -with Grace !
If there is abundance....
SHARE it... without regret   

... Verlangend..... dog 
aanmoedigend : Go! Go !  Jas !
Ek Glo in jou  & is Trots op JOU !
Immer........ & Ewiglik Lief vir JOU!
Ek daar vir jou (met of sonder geld...!)
Jouse pa.


Shalom !

No comments: