Pages

Search "Moose Chronicles".....for :

Saturday, April 02, 2011

To Fall in Love......

To Fall in Love is easy......  !

....even to remain in it is not 'that' difficult (if you really try hard enough & are prepared to tolerate the things that you don't 'like');
-our 'intrinsic human avoidance of being lonely' is cause enough.....

But, -it is a hard quest, -worth making to find a "100%-comrade",
-through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person God 'planned us' to truly to become
& we each in our 'own right' "should" optimally 'desire to be'......

Furthermore.......
A very small degree of  Hope is sufficient, -to cause the Birth of Love...
The 'bottom line' question to really answer is....
"Is this God's Will........ that we take these 'Steps'...?"

[ Being as lonely as I am tonight, -I don't think I have ever been 'that lonely' & 'humanly single' & in need of  'someone 'alive' & real that are tangible', -than what I am tonight........ ]

Although a 'plattelandse' town; (that have in essence an different culture than the 'normal' city, 99.99% of all people you meet are to a large extend still ONLY concerned to which extend YOU can enrich/contribute to THEIR ego or specific needs, in their lives.....
Something is wrong in our so-called, -cultivated modern culture...?
People are 'cocoon'-independent & couldn't really care whatsoever......

Is that perhaps what the Lord meant said:  "....... but YOU, -didn't KNOW me......"
The fact that our "knowledge of Him", is manifested in our 'day to day' encounters with others...?
The treatment of others on a horizontal level is a 'proof in the pudding' factual evidential verdict of  our  'seriousness' & insight in the 'knowledge of the 'Things of Jesus Christ' !

I pray that the Lord will 100% 'change my heart' that my 'talk WILL more & more align with my walk' & be synchronized, -everyday, in everything, with everyone..!

Please have  'Patience in your Mercy & Grace'-with me........I PRAY.....

Shalom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wise words indeed... Reminds me of what a wise old lady once told me about true friendship. A true friend, she said, is someone who knows everything about you and still loves you, who accepts your past, loves who you are, and lovingly encourages you to grow.